|Monday, February 20th, 2006|
|Friday, November 4th, 2005|
Things you should do tomorrow < Sat, Nov. 5> night
- Go to the Saint Mary's Chocolate Lover's Auction - it costs money to get in, but the cause is wonderful < the hospice house- only like the one the're building in the state of GA> and you get some amazing food.... so yeah, COME! It's at the classic center at 7 pm < i think > and there's also a silent and live auction with some great items.
|Wednesday, October 5th, 2005|
Go to google home page. Type FAILURE and then click "I'm feeling lucky"...it's so funny!
|Monday, October 3rd, 2005|
i like him. Current Mood: happy
|Thursday, September 8th, 2005|
So this is a random request, but if anyone knows anyone who has had proton therapy for cancer, or knows anything about it, let me know....i have to do a HUGE bio presentation! Thanks!
|Tuesday, September 6th, 2005|
|Friday, September 2nd, 2005|
All I can do is watch the hurricane coverage. It's horrible...I feel so bad that I can't do anything, except give money. I wish I had my MD so I could go down there and help. I just wish I could do something.
On a completely different note, I I saw Mickey Jewell at the mall today. I walked right by him and he said "Hey Abby"..i was like what? who is that? And he said... " it's mickey"....WOW...he got fat. He gained about 100 pounds < no kidding...>...he's a chunky kid now. I was just so shocked I had to call people. And post it on here.
|Friday, August 19th, 2005|
Anyone want to take chemistry? Please? I like all my other classes < well...except for Communications...the teacher is like the guy from South Park..I mean, why do I have to take this class? I can speak just fine..it's a pointless class>......And all my friends suck b/c no one wants/can go downtown or just go do something. AND, certain people didn't even go downtown my 21st, so you suck for that too. ( i'm a little pissed about that..) anyways...hopefully I'll be out of here in a year. I'm applying to UGA, and as much as i love uga, i want to not be here. ALso, stuart - i liked your party - even though I got there at like 3 and everyone was gone..it was fun talking to you and giles < and everyone else>...claire, if you ever want/can, call me and let's do something. we don't really talk or get along, and that sucks....so let's do something. .....I love my almost boyfriend! He sent me sunflowers b/c he knew I didnt want to go back to school...it was uber sweet...Also, everyone needs to read "Bergdorf Blondes"..it's great. Current Mood: bored
|Friday, August 12th, 2005|
|Monday, August 8th, 2005|
|Thursday, July 21st, 2005|
I totaled my car. It would cost over 6,000 to fix it, so looks like I'm getting another car. I'll miss my car.
|Friday, July 15th, 2005|
I got in a wreck. My air bags went off and I got airbag burns < only 1st degree>. My phone broke in half < i wasn't on it, but I was holding it> and my sunglasses that were on my head were found on the passenger side floor. The girl I hit hit the semi in front of her, but he drove off. So that sucks. Also, my car *may* be totaled, so I may have to get a new car. I also got a citation, so I have to go pay fines. That sucks too..hopefully, I can just pay it and not go to court for it. Just thought I'd tell everyone...
I went to the beach and fell in love with this house:
And I'm leaving in a week to go to Charleston!
And Weight Watchers is apparently working - i've lost 3 pounds < only 30 more to go!>
|Thursday, July 7th, 2005|
|Sunday, June 26th, 2005|
downtown is fun...We were going to Amici and ran into Caley Ross outside. I LOVE caley! We sat and talked for about an hour...Caley, I'm glad life is going well for you.
Countdown to my 21st: 11 days!
* something on SNL*
|Sunday, June 12th, 2005|
|I'm a 7!
|you chose AX - your Enneagram type is SEVEN. |
"I am happy and open to new things"
Adventurers are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.
How to Get Along with Me
- Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
- Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
- Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
- Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
- Be responsible for youself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
- Don't tell me what to do.
What I Like About Being a Seven
- being optimistic and not letting life's troubles get me down
- being spontaneous and free-spirited
- being outspoken and outrageous. It's part of the fun.
- being generous and trying to make the world a better place
- having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
- having such varied interests and abilities
What's Hard About Being a Seven
- not having enough time to do all the things I want
- not completing things I start
- not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
- having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
- feeling confined when I'm in a one-to-one relationship
Sevens as Children Often
- are action oriented and adventuresome
- drum up excitement
- prefer being with other children to being alone
- finesse their way around adults
- dream of the freedom they'll have when they grow up
Sevens as Parents
- are often enthusiastic and generous
- want their children to be exposed to many adventures in life
- may be too busy with their own activities to be attentive
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages
Current Mood: sleepy
|My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
||You scored higher than 68% on ABC|
||You scored higher than 4% on XYZ|
|Saturday, May 14th, 2005|
|what a suprise...
Current Mood: sleepy
Your Inner European is Irish!
Sprited and boisterous!
You drink everyone under the table.
|Saturday, May 7th, 2005|
countdown to my birthday: 2 months from today!
|Wednesday, April 20th, 2005|
I like a guy. In my english class. and....i like him....
*something on sex in the city* Current Mood: cheerful
|Wednesday, April 13th, 2005|
If anyone can solve this chemistry problem, let me know:
Calculate the volume of gas produced at 20 degreees C and 720 torr by teh reaction of 2.00 g potassium with an excess amount of water.
Boo. This is what I'm up against for my final.And this problem is easy compared to other ones....boo again..I miss philip, but I like the guy in my Chem class...he is just adorably cute...Maybe I should get him to help me with this problem.
Alright bitches. It's time to go downtown soon....but not next weekend because I have a chem test all weekend. So if anyone wants to go downtown this weekend, call me. I'll even buy you a beer.
*..days go by...*